Friday, May 20, 2011

At last I found some food!!


I was very hungry and agitated.When I touched my belly,it felt like a hard and hollow cavity.Somewhere deep inside me,I had a strong feeling that there is no cure for my misery.However,I had a very strange feeling about what lies under the tarpaulin.When I checked it with the risk of getting smashed by Richard parker, I found an open locker glistening with shiny new things.On a closer look, I noticed that it was full of foods.That moment of material revelation brought an intensity of pleasure-a mix of hope,surprise,disbelief,thrill,gratitude and luck.My eyes immediately fell upon what i was looking for-a carton full of drinking water.There were lots of foods and goodies in separate cartons.My feelings at that time can perhaps be imagined, but they can hardly be described.The satisfaction i got after having the delicious foods was ethereal. I felt as if I were hungry for several years.

No comments:

Post a Comment