Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The ship sank!

The ship sinks after making a sound like a monstrous metallic burp.Everything was screaming:the sea, the wind, my heart.In the midst of the havoc,I found myself in the lifeboat. When I looked around for Richard Parker,I found him in the water.He was drowning and urging me to save him.I helped him board the lifeboat.Panic-stricken I was when  I came to know that I have lost my parents in another boat.That moment was earth-shattering for me.I strongly feel that there had been an explosion which set us apart.Losing my family in such a terrible situation left me completely hopeless.I was left alone with a dying zebra,a notorious hyena,and a 450 pound Royal Bengal tiger.Out of frustration,I wanted to jump into the sea until i realized there are sharks in it.I tried to remember Vishnu,Jesus,and Mohammad.I started assuming how they would react to this situation.Truly, the feelings I got was speechless and divine and it helped me appreciate the bliss of the moment-the bliss of serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment