Friday, May 20, 2011

Sharks scared me to death!

  • The horrifying shark I encountered in the sea
Today, I saw the biggest shark than any I have seen till now.It looked like a primeval monster which was about twenty feet long.It was most probably a tiger shark which was severely dangerous.All of a sudden it encircled our lifeboat.I feared it would attack but suddenly a fleeting thought came to my mind that if I can survive a tiger,then it won't necessarily be difficult for me survive this gigantic shark.Fortunately,it didn't attack.I think it was in search of its mate.It just left because it couldn't get one here since I was already with my mate-the one who takes the lion's share of the food I prepare,the one who I have been dragging along from Pondicherry,the one who unconsciously made a significant place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment