Friday, May 20, 2011

Some sea creatures I discovered during the journey of life.

DOLPHINS

MASKED BOOBY

DORADO

WHALE

ALBATROSS 
SHORT-TAILED SHEAR WATER
It was a bright sunny day.I was chilling inside the tarpaulin.Suddenly, i woke up to a sudden blast.I opened my eyes and saw water in the sky which momentarily crashed down on me.It had an unpleasant smell.I looked over the edge of the boat and the first thing I saw was a large black object floating in the water.It was a whale.I saw a number of whales but none so close up as that first one.Apart from that,I also happened to encounter dolphins in a regular basis.The joy I got by beholding the beauty of the sea creatures was inexplicable.I saw many sea-faring birds.Twice I saw an albatross.I stared with my mouth open.They were something supernatural and incomprehensible.At last,i came across a short-tailed shearwater.I soon began hunting them.However,I had better luck with masked booby.Another delicious sea-creature was the Dorado fish.I seriously admit the fact that I would never in a million years think about killing those innocent sea-creatures if the circumstances had been in my control.

No comments:

Post a Comment